Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dragonfly

I keep being surprised at what emerges this past two months. These are very different from my usual work. It's more bold. Not as delicate as someone described my work . . . This one popped into my mind and it turned out nearly exactly as I had imagined, not usually how I work. I'm enjoying the process.

Sorry for the late post, had company over the last week and I'm about to give birth to a new web site. Feel like I should get a merit badge!

Suzie

Art and image copyrighted 2008 by Suzie Wolfer

4 comments:

Z'anne said...

Suzie, this is a fun piece. Bright and lively, it makes me smile.

Suzie Wolfer LCSW said...

Thanks Zanne!

&rew said...

This is a great picture - I tried to take pictures of dragonflies, but with little success. Congratulations! &rew

Mary lin Huskamp said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

The color is so Bright and Happy!!!

Love it!!!