Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Chipmunk Was Peeking At Me...


This year, there were a lot of chipmunks running around the yard, and I was taking pictures of the daylily garden. One chipmunk happened to come out of a drainpipe on the concrete wall, and I immediately took a picture of it peeking out to find out what was going on. I am surprised to see that I was able to take several pictures of chipmunks as they were usually hyperactive and do not always sit still. Most times, as soon as they saw me or heard me, they would usually run away.


Art and images copyright 2008 by Andrew Borloz.

5 comments:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Andrew.. I LOVE THE PERSPECTIVE on this creature... Interesting angle... he almost has a stencil like quality... with just the RIGHT amount of information, so that the viewer recognizes what type of animal he is.

well done!

Mary lin Huskamp said...

How CUTE he is! You were very lucky to catch this angle. LOVE the work!!!

Jan Harris Smith said...

very well done - the piece has a good flow and dynamic

Suzie Wolfer LCSW said...

I want to take photoshop lessons from you Andrew! Wonderful image, concept and story.

What kind of camera BTW?

Suzie

&rew said...

I did not use Photoshop but Microsoft PhotoDraw for the digital work. And I used Canon's PowerShot A710 - a simple digital camera.